We are a Messianic Community of Jews and Gentiles who want all people to “Behold Yeshua” as the promised Messiah, for the Jew first, but also for the world.
- We will not stay silent but will continue to proclaim that Yeshua is Messiah and the King of Kings (Isa. 62:1)
- Proclaiming the Good News to the poor, brokenhearted, captives, and bound (Isa. 61:1-2, Matt. 11:5, Mark 16:15-18)
- To the Jew especially, but equally to the Gentile (Rom. 1:16)
- We pray for the nation of Israel, and Jews world-wide, to see the brightness of the Righteous One (Isa. 62:1,6, 63:1)
- We pray for all Gentiles to see the glory of Zion and the Righteous One (Isa. 62:2)
- We pray that all people will know what it is to have the L-rd delight in them and be loved by the Bridegroom (Isa. 62:4-5)
- We prepare our lives as a bride for her Bridegroom (Isa. 62:10, Rev. 19:7)
- This discipleship is the moulding of our lives into the likeness of our Saviour by the power of the Ruach HaKodesh/Holy Spirit (Isa. 61:1-2, 2 Cor. 3:18)
- We celebrate the L-rd’s appointed times which point toward Yeshua, and are for signs and seasons (Lev, 23, Gen. 1:14, 1 Cor. 10:1-11)
- We see that the Day of the L-rd’s return is coming soon (Isa 62:11, 63:1-6)
Robert Miles is a Messianic Pastor with the IAMCS. He was send out from Baruch HaShem Messianic Congregation in San Antonio, Texas where he had been an Elder and Chaverim (homegroup) leader. He is happily married to Eleanor, his wife of 15 years, and has 4 beautiful children.
Eleanor Miles taught Hebrew at Baruch HaShem and was a founding member and Hebrew teacher at MOEDIM Homeschool Co-op which is under Baruch HaShem. She now teaches Hebrew and Davidic dance for HYC.