We are a Messianic Community of Jews and Gentiles who want all people to “Behold Yeshua” as the promised Messiah, for the Jew first, but also for the world.
- To Proclaim:
- We will not stay silent but will continue to proclaim that Yeshua is Messiah and the King of Kings (Isa. 62:1)
- We proclaim the Good News to the poor, brokenhearted, captives, and bound (Isa. 61:1-2, Matt. 11:5, Mark 16:15-18)
- We proclaim to the Jew especially, but equally to the Gentile (Rom. 1:16)
- To Pray:
- We pray for the nation of Israel, and Jews world-wide, to see the brightness of the Righteous One (Isa. 62:1,6, 63:1)
- We pray for all Gentiles to see the glory of Zion and the Righteous One (Isa. 62:2)
- We pray that all people will know what it is to have the L-rd delight in them and be loved by the Bridegroom (Isa. 62:4-5)
- To Prepare:
- We prepare our lives as a bride for her Bridegroom (Isa. 62:10, Rev. 19:7)
- We are disciples of our Saviour, Yeshua, and our lives are moulded in His likeness by the power of the Ruach HaKodesh/Holy Spirit (Isa. 61:1-2, 2 Cor. 3:18)
- We prepare ourselves for the soon return of our L-rd Yeshua HaMashiach (Isa 62:11, 63:1-6)
- To Celebrate:
- We rejoice in the L-rd’s appointed times which point toward Yeshua, and are for signs and seasons (Lev, 23, Gen. 1:14, 1 Cor. 10:1-11)
Robert Miles is a Messianic Pastor with the IAMCS. He was send out from Baruch HaShem Messianic Congregation in San Antonio, Texas where he had been an Elder and Chaverim (homegroup) leader. He is happily married to Eleanor, his wife of 18 years, and has 4 beautiful children.
Eleanor Miles taught Hebrew at Baruch HaShem and was a founding member and Hebrew teacher at MOEDIM Homeschool Co-op which is under Baruch HaShem. She now teaches Hebrew and Davidic dance for HYC.